441 University Avenue
Move right into this cozy two bedroom, one bath home in downtown Los Gatos with award winning schools. Or build the home of your dreams taking advantage of the very spacious lot. Secondary unit is perfect for an office. Updated kitchen with beautiful quartz slab counters, tile backsplash, plenty of cabinetry with soft-close drawers and recessed lights. Stainless appliances include a new Frigidaire 4-burner gas range plus griddle, new vent hood and Whirlpool dishwasher. New flooring throughout, air conditioning, Navien tankless water heater and dual pane windows. Extensive backyard has plenty of room for an outdoor kitchen, firepit area, sports court. Existing horseshoe pit at the back of the property. Daves Elementary, Fisher Middle and Los Gatos High. Approx 1125sf on a 7294+/-sf lot.
- Single level 1,125+/- sf home on a spacious 7,294+/- sf lot.
- Two bedrooms, one full bath.
- Front has foliage, grass area, paver walkway to the font door and a long driveway for extra parking.
- Enter into the living room; one half used for a cozy sitting area while the other half can be used for office space. Two large windows provide plenty of natural light.
- Updated kitchen has beautiful quartz slab counters, tile backsplash, plenty of cabinetry with soft-close drawers and recessed lights. A large window over the deep stainless basin sink provides views of the yard. Stainless appliances include a NEW Frigidaire 4-burner gas range plus griddle, NEW vent hood and Whirlpool dishwasher.
- Dine-in area has a built-in cabinet with glass doors and drawers on the bottom for table linens.
- Family room is adjacent to the kitchen and has a large window with views of the yard.
- Two Bedrooms; each has a built-in closet and a window for natural light. Each bedroom has a bump out which is an addition to enhance the existing room and can be used for a sitting area, play room, office – let your imagination run wild!
- Updated full bath with a new vanity, hexagon tile flooring, separate shower stall with a rain faucet, hand-held faucet, bench seat plus a sliding barn door style glass door.
- French doors open to a mud room or casual secondary entrance. Adjacent closet has built-in cubbies.
- Inside laundry room is large enough for a full-size washer and dryer.
- Amenities include central air conditioning, Navien tankless water heater, dual pane windows, new flooring throughout and more.
- Extensive backyard is basically a blank slate. There’s plenty of room to add an outdoor kitchen, firepit area, sports court, possibly a pool, etc. Existing horseshoe pit at the back of the property. The possibilities are endless!
- Secondary unit is finished, has two ceiling mount light fixtures, windows and an Envi heater mounted to the wall.
- Close to downtown Los Gatos, schools, restaurants, shops, parks, trails, State Route 17 and much more.
- Los Gatos Union Elementary School District: Daves Avenue Elementary School and Raymond J Fisher Middle School.
- Los Gatos-Saratoga Joint Union High School District: Los Gatos High School.