1757 Edgewood Road
Escape to a splendid split-level custom retreat at the end of a private cul-de-sac in lower Emerald Hills.
- Split level 2,350+/- sf home on a spacious 11,800+/- sf wooded lot located on a cul-de-sac in Emerald Hills. Living area and bedrooms are all on the main floor.
- Four bedrooms / Two and one-half baths.
- The front of the home has been thoughtfully planned and has crafted a suitable outdoor living environment. The portico complements the style of the home and provides a finished look as well as sheltering guests from the elements. Double wooden doors have beveled glass with transoms that provide natural light.
- Immediately notice the hardwood flooring throughout the home which is illuminated by a striking light fixture in the foyer.
- Step down to the living room and enjoy the cozy log set fireplace with raised hearth. A vaulted ceiling lined with wood planks and white painted beams adds character. A multitude of windows showcase the picturesque outdoors.
- Kitchen has granite slab counters and backsplash, plenty of cabinetry, deep stainless sink with Grohe faucet, recessed lights plus a skylight. Appliances include an Amana refrigerator, Electrolux dual ovens and microwave, KitchenAid dishwasher, Electrolux 4-burner gas cook top and a deep stainless sink with Grohe faucet.
- Dining area has built-in cabinet and shelves illuminated by a light fixture. Slider provides access to an outdoor deck.
- Step up to an enormous bonus room or family room with built-in cabinets and shelves, crown molding, closets for storage and three large windows that provide serene views.
- Double doors conceal the sleeping quarters; hallway is illuminated by three pendant lights.
- Spacious master bedroom suite has wood flooring, crown molding, a ceiling fan plus a deep closet with organizers. Plenty of room for a sitting area. A door with full view sidelights provides access to the private backyard deck. En suite has dual sinks, wood cabinetry, crown molding, a separate shower stall plus a built-in cabinet for towels, linens or more storage.
- Three additional bedrooms; each has oak flooring, crown molding, a closet plus a window for natural light. They share the guest bath.
- Amenities include dual pane windows, composition roof, Trex deck, Rain Dial sprinkler system plus much more.
- Step down to the laundry room which has a utility sink plus room for a full size washer and dryer. Half bath and storage area also located on this level.
- Two-car attached garage with automatic opener, built-in shelves for storage and a door that provides access to the backyard.
- Backyard has a spacious Trex deck with stairs leading to the lower terraced grass area surrounded by a natural boundary of trees and foliage set in a tranquil and serene wooded location.
- Close to Edgewood County Park, Pulgas Ridge Open Space Preserve, Emerald Hills Golf Course, Canada College, parks, restaurants, shopping, a hospital, Interstate 280 plus more.
- Redwood city Elementary School District: Clifford Elementary School (K-8).
- Sequoia Union High School District: Woodside High School.